If your Rimage system is or will soon reach its end of service, a new system might be your best option, and you may qualify for a trade-in discount of up to $6,000.00.
|New System Purchase||Savings|
Call Media Supply at 1-800-944-4237 and select option 2 for details.
Rimage End of Service Announcement
What does end of service mean?
When a Rimage system is designated as "end of service" or "end of life," it means:
- Existing service agreements will be honored through their expiration dates
- Other service options will become more limited
- New service agreements will no longer be initiated
- Some parts will continue to be available, but many parts are not user installable due to special tools or training that may be required
- Scarcity of parts may affect their pricing
- Rimage will provide time and material repairs on a best effort basis
- Your software may also need to be updated to work with some new hardware
- Parts sold for end user installation/repair are not returnable or exchangeable
If your Rimage system is end of service, a new system might be your best option, and you may qualify for a trade-in discount of up to $6,000.00. Call Media Supply at 1-800-944-4237 and select option 2 for details.
Recently, Rimage announced that the following units will soon reach End of Service:
|Product||Serial Number Range||End of Service Date|
|Producer III Series|
|8100||10025015 - 10028484||December 31, 2016|
|8100N||10025015 - 10028484||December 31, 2016|
|7100||10025015 - 10028484||December 31, 2016|
|7100N||10025015 - 10028484||December 31, 2016|
|6100||10025015 - 10028484||December 31, 2016|
|6100N||10025015 - 10028484||December 31, 2016|
|5400N||6503210 - 6504197||December 31, 2016|
|3400||5365265 - 5365951||December 31, 2016|
|2000i Series I||10031430 - 10033448||December 31, 2016|
|Standalone & Automated Printers|
|Auto Printer III||10031430 - 10033932||December 31, 2016|
|PrismPlus!||10031430 - 10033932||June 30, 2016|
|Prism III||First release - 10033170||December 31, 2016|
|Everest 600||E063271 - E064125||June 30, 2016|
All systems with serial numbers lower than the stated range have reached EOS.
All Everest III, 480i, Amigo II, 5300N, and 5100N products are beyond their end of service date.