Vinpower Digital Sharkcopier 1 to 15 Drive 24x SATA DVD /CD Duplicator with 320GB Hard Drive Key Features:
- Complete Standalone Operation: No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Auto DVD Format Conversion: Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
- Copy Protection (optional): Able to create copy protected DVD Video copies from an original master using the Copy Connect feature. Transfer image files with the embedded protection directly from a PC to the duplicator's internal HDD.
- FREE Copy Protection: Able to create FREE copy protected DVD Video copies using OptoDisc MID media from an original master.
- USB Copy Connect (optional): Able to connect the duplicator directly to a PC for more convenient duplication of master content.
- Load and Copy Supported *: Improved "Load and Copy" to make duplication from Hard Drive faster than ever by simultaneously copy into the blank media while Loading to the hard drive
- Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning *: The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
- Industry leading 256MB buffer memory **: Keeps all drives burning without pausing (known as buffer underrun) for the most stable and reliable high speed duplication - The higher the memory buffer the less likely to encounter buffer underrun errors.
- Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Drive firmware upgradeability: Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- Multi-Language capability: The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
*Requires installation of a Hard Drive.
**Available only on specific models.
To view or download the Vinpower Digital Sharkcopier Series Datasheet, click HERE