U-Reach NV-BM Series: M.2 (PCIe)/U.2 NVMe/SATA Duplicator and Sanitizer 1-5 (NV-BM600)
The U-Reach NV-BM600 is a professional PCIe M.2 duplicator, specially designed for high volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multitasking technology that can simultaneously copy PCIe M.2 devices with a high transfer speed of 24 GB per minute. Intelligent Duplication Modes
- Systems and Files (Quick Copy Mode)
1. The duplicator automatically copies only the data area, rather than the empty spaces within the capacity, which reduces duration of the copy process.
2. This copy mode supports the file formats such as Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX). If the file system format to be copied is not among the supported formats above, then system will automatically switch to "whole media copy" mode.
1. The duplicator copies from the initial sector to the end, bit-by-bit.
2. There are no format limitation in this mode. Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach PCIe M.2 duplicator copies up to 24GB/min on all devices simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for manufacturers. High Compatibility
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports various brands.
- Designed to support 18TB+ capacities.
- Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
Verification of Data Integrity
- Quick Erase:Erase device index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
- Full Erase:Erases the entire device
- DoD Erase:Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards.
- Secure erase:A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88.
U-Reach duplicators makes straightforward copies, but it is imperative that the copied data are verified through a bit-by-bit process, this will ensure successful copied and reduce customer recalls. Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited. Event Log report
U-Reach PCIe M.2 duplicators has an unique mechanism to prevent alteration of its Event Log Report. It records the operation results and other information of each devices completely. It is an important asset for production management and analysis.
To view or download the U-Reach NV-BM Series Datasheet, click HERE