U-Reach NV-BM Series: M.2 (PCIe)/U.2 NVMe/SATA Duplicator and Sanitizer 1-5 (NV-BM600)
The U-Reach NV-BM600 is a professional PCIe M.2 duplicator, specially designed for high volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multitasking technology that can simultaneously copy PCIe M.2 devices with a high transfer speed of 24 GB per minute.
Intelligent Duplication Modes
- Systems and Files (Quick Copy Mode)
2. This copy mode supports the file formats such as Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX). If the file system format to be copied is not among the supported formats above, then system will automatically switch to "whole media copy" mode.
- Whole Media
2. There are no format limitation in this mode.
Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach PCIe M.2 duplicator copies up to 24GB/min on all devices simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for manufacturers.
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports various brands.
- Designed to support 18TB+ capacities.
- Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
- Quick Erase:Erase device index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
- Full Erase:Erases the entire device
- DoD Erase:Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards.
- Secure erase:A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88.
Verification of Data Integrity
U-Reach duplicators makes straightforward copies, but it is imperative that the copied data are verified through a bit-by-bit process, this will ensure successful copied and reduce customer recalls.
Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited.
Event Log report
U-Reach PCIe M.2 duplicators has an unique mechanism to prevent alteration of its Event Log Report. It records the operation results and other information of each devices completely. It is an important asset for production management and analysis.
To view or download the U-Reach NV-BM Series Datasheet, click HERE
- Speed transfers up to 24 GB per minute.
- Systems & files copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX.)
- Data Sanitization: Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase and DoD Erase + Compare.
- Open platform design supports NVMe & SATA Express M.2/U.2(via adapter)/PCIE SSD/Mini PCIe(via adapter).
- Log report management records all task details for better enhanced management.
- Cable free connection for easier M.2 connection and disconnection.
- Supports M key and B+M key for M.2 PCIe devices.
|1 Master - 5 Target HDD Drives|
|Up to 24 GB per minute|