U-Reach MT-G Series HDD/SSD Duplicator and Sanitizer 1-7 (MT800G)
The U-Reach MT600G is a professional SATA HDD duplicator specially designed for high-volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multi-tasking technology, it can simultaneously copy 8 HDD targets and with high transfer speed up to 9GB per minutes based on real test. We guarantee the highest productivity without speed degradation even when the number of targets increases. The MT800G SATA HDD duplicator provides four copy modes: quick smart copy, all partitions copy, percentage copy and whole HDD copy. The quick copy mode copies data and skips blank areas. NTFS, Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), FAT/FAT32, Mac (HFS, HFSX, HFS+) formats can all be supported with quick copy mode. It will highly increase the copy efficiency. Impeccable efficiency
With up to 9GB/minute transferring bandwidth, the MT800G SATA HDD duplicator is great for manufacturers. Each SATA interface is independent, no matter how many hard drive targets you would like to duplicate, speed performance remains the same and does not degrade. The 9GB per minute is far beyond PC-based duplicators. High Compatibility
Whole HDD Copy
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports various brands.
- Designed to support 18TB+ capacities.
- Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
Whole HDD Copy supports all kinds of partition formats. Systems & Data Copy
This mode can identify the HDD formats of Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX. It will only copy the data and system contained area, which enhances the copying efficiency very much. Support 4 types of Erase Mode
Auto Rejection of Slow Devices
- Quick Erase: Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete
- Full Erase: Erase the whole HDD content
- DoD Erase: Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of erasing.
- Secure Erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accept technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA HDD.
U-Reach duplicators enable end-users to set the minimum writing speed threshold. This feature was developed to prevent and to eliminate problematic devices that halts the duplication and sanitizing process. Verification of Data Integrity
U-Reach duplicators makes straightforward copies, but it is imperative that the copied data are verified through a bit-by-bit process, this will ensure successful copied and reduce customer recalls. Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited. Event Log report
U-Reach HDD/SSD duplicators has an unique mechanism to prevent alteration of its Event Log Report. It records the operation results and other information of each devices completely. It is an important asset for production management and analysis.
To view or download the U-Reach MT-G Series Datasheet, click HERE