U-Reach MT-H Series HDD/SSD Duplicator and Sanitizer 1-23 (MT2400H)
The U-Reach MT2400H 1-23 High Speed HDD/SSD is a professional SATA HDD duplicator specially designed for high-volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multi-tasking technology that can simultaneously copy 23 HDD targets with a high transfer speed of 18 GB per minute.
U-Reach guarantees the highest productivity without speed degradation even as the number of targets increase. The MT series SATA HDD duplicator provides four copy modes: quick smart copy, all partitions copy, percentage copy and whole HDD copy, that can meet different duplication task requirements. The quick copy mode copies data and skips blank area. NTFS, Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), FAT/FAT32, Mac (HFS, HFSX, HFS+) format all can be supported with quick copy mode. It will highly increase the copy time.
In addition, the MT series SATA HDD duplicator is equipped with different levels of secure erase functions, Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD 5220 Erase government standards and Secure Erase which can fulfill different levels of security for HDD wiping.
U-Reach SATA HDD duplicator copies up to 18GB/min on all HDDs simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for manufacturers.
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports various brands.
- Designed to support 18TB+ capacities.
- Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
- Quick Erase: Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
- Full Erase: Erases the entire HDD
- DoD Erase: Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards.
- Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA HDD.
Auto Rejection of Slow Devices
U-Reach duplicators enable end-users to set the minimum writing speed threshold. This feature was developed to prevent and to eliminate problematic devices that halts the duplication and sanitizing process.
Verification of Data Integrity
U-Reach duplicators makes straightforward copies, but it is imperative that the copied data are verified through a bit-by-bit process, this will ensure successful copied and reduce customer recalls.
Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited.
Event Log report
U-Reach HDD/SSD duplicators has an unique mechanism to prevent alteration of its Event Log Report. It records the operation results and other information of each devices completely. It is an important asset for production management and analysis.
To view or download the U-Reach MT-H Series Datasheet, click HERE
- Speed transfers up to 18 GB per minute.
- Systems & files code mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX.)
- Supports 2.5", 3.5" SATA, ZIF HDD, SSD, and IDE HDD via IDE_SATA convertor (1 piece IDE to SATA adapter-TB1529 included)
- Data Sanitization: quick erase, full erase, secure erase, and DoD erase.
- Open platform design supports multi-interface HDD/SSD.
- Real time PC monitoring
- Log report management records all task details for enhanced production management.
- Cablefree connection for easier HDD insert & remove
|1 Master to 23 Target HDD Drives|
|Up to 18 GB per minute|