U-Reach IT-G Series HDD/SSD Duplicator and Sanitizer 1-3 (IT300G)
The U-Reach IT300G is a professional sata HDD duplicator which is specially designed for low to medium volume duplication. U-reach adopted a unique multi-tasking technology, it can simultaneously copy 3 HDD targets with a high transfer speed of 9 GB per minute. Highest productivity without speed degradation even as the number of targets increase. The it series sata HDD duplicator provides four copy modes: quick smart copy, all partitions copy, percentage copy and whole HDD copy, that can meet different duplication tasks. Intelligent Duplication Modes
U-Reach HDD/SSD duplicator offers a diverse of duplication modes. The user may select the appropriate mode based on application demand. Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach SATA HDD duplicator copies up to 9GB/min on all HDDs simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for manufacturers. High Compatibility
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports various brands.
- Designed to support 18TB+ capacities.
- Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
Auto Rejection of Slow Devices
- Quick Erase: Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
- Full Erase: Erases the entire HDD
- DoD Erase:Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards.
- Secure erase:A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA HDD.
U-Reach duplicators enable end-users to set the minimum writing speed threshold. This feature was developed to prevent and to eliminate problematic devices that halts the duplication and sanitizing process. Verification of Data Integrity
U-Reach duplicators makes straightforward copies, but it is imperative that the copied data are verified through a bit-by-bit process, this will ensure successful copied and reduce customer recalls. Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited. Event Log report
U-Reach HDD/SSD duplicators has an unique mechanism to prevent alteration of its Event Log Report. It records the operation results and other information of each devices completely. It is an important asset for production management and analysis.
To view or download the U-Reach IT-G Series Datasheet, click HERE