The U-Reach NV-BM1100 is a professional PCIe M.2 duplicator, specially designed for high volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multitasking technology that can simultaneously copy PCIe M.2 devices with a high transfer speed of 24 GB per minute.
Intelligent Duplication Modes
Quick Copy Mode
The duplicator automatically copies only the data area, supports Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX).
The duplicator copies from the initial sector to the end, bit-by-bit.
Device All Partitions
Copies or skips HPA, DCO, unknown partitions, modified formats
Device Percentage (%)
Sets percentage of source capacity to copy.
Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach PCIe M.2 duplicator copies up to 24GB/min on all devices simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for manufacturers.
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports various brands.
- Designed to support 18TB+ capacities.
- Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
- Quick Erase: Erase device index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
- Full Erase: Erases the entire device
- DoD Erase: Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards.
- Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88.
Supports SSD internal storage
Store and utilize several images for quick and convenient duplication.
Supports U.2 and U.3 NVMe, SATA, M.2 PCIe M Key, and M.2 B+M key
Verification of Data Integrity
U-Reach duplicators makes straightforward copies, but it is imperative that the copied data are verified through a bit-by-bit process, this will ensure successful copied and reduce customer recalls.
Compatible with all sizes of NVMe M.2 SSD. (Type 2280/2260/2242/2230/22110)
Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited.
Event Log report
U-Reach PCIe M.2 duplicators has an unique mechanism to prevent alteration of its Event Log Report. It records the operation results and other information of each devices completely. It is an important asset for production management and analysis.
To view or download the U-Reach NV-BM Series Datasheet, click HERE