$4,000 TRADE-IN DISCOUNT!
Contact Media Supply for Details
Rimage Producer IV 7200N Series
Get a Rimage Quick-Quote now by calling 1-800-944-4237 option 2, or click here.
Windows 10 Models
7200N w/ Everest 600 Printer - 2 DVD/CD Drives, Built-In PC
7200N w/ Everest 600 Printer - 2 Blu-ray Drives, Built-In PC
7200N w/ Prism Printer - 2 DVD/CD Drives, Built-In PC
7200N w/ Prism Printer - 2 Blu-ray Drives, Built-In PC
7200N w/ Perfect Print Prism Printer - 2 DVD/CD Drives, Built-In PC
7200N w/ Perfect Print Prism Printer - 2 Blu-ray Drives, Built-In PC
The robust and versatile DVD/CD Publishing Solution.
The Rimage Producer IV 7200N Series is the mid-range solution in the Rimage high-end Producer IV line. With two front-swappable recorders for CD, DVD or Blu ray recording, combined with the finest disc printer and automation, the Rimage 7200N is ideal for mid-volume customers who require high quality equipment and minimal downtime. The 7200N Series is used in production situations where the four drive 8100N may be overkill or where splitting a work load over two printers can help eliminate production bottlenecks. A Media Supply Rimage trained expert can help you choose the right Rimage solution to fit your production requirement.
Key Producer IV 7200N Features:
- Two front-swappable recorders
- 400-disc input capacity
- 100-disc external output bin
- Embedded control center
- Front USB Port
- Integrated DiscWatch™ status light
The 7200N can be used as a stand-alone publisher, a multi-user network device, or can be seamlessly integrated with any custom application. Rimage's software and software tools make disc creation and system management simple and intuitive.
The Rimage 7200N with an embedded High Performance Control Center is available in 6 Configurations (see charts).
The Rimage 7200N comes with an embedded High Performance Control Center, which save space, delivers great performance and are perfect for stand-alone applications. The Rimage High Performance Control Center is ideal if your Rimage will be required to consistently delivery many single unique discs, instead of multiple copies of the same master. The larger system memory and processor speed will be able to easily handle continuous unique jobs at a fast pace.
Rimage Producer IV 7200N Series systems are available in three drive configurations, designed to match your production requirement:
- 2 DVD/CD Recorder Drives
- 2 Blu ray Recorder Drives
- 1 Blu ray Recorder Drive and 1 DVD/CD Recorder Drive
You can download Rimage's current Producer IV specifications at any time here.
Rimage Producer IV Software
Each Rimage system includes a full set of software used to:
- Create unique artwork for each disc
- Submit new or saved jobs for printing and recording
- Control system operation
- Monitor production of one or a number of Rimage systems
- Create custom applications
CD Designer provides users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on your disc surface.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Add graphics, text, objects, and photos from almost any source
- Supports mail merge options from external data files
- Includes examples and templates
QuickDisc and WebQD
QuickDisc (Windows) and WebQD (browser-based - Macintosh compatible) allow operators to assemble and submit projects to their Rimage system.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Supports CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc printing and recording
- Prepare, submit, schedule and monitor job status
- Save projects for use in the future
Production Server enables asynchronous control of recording, printing and robotic movements, plus the staging of projects.
- Includes a log file to monitor jobs in process, pending jobs, completed jobs, and canceled jobs
- Enables the bulk read feature which allows multiple discs to read and be saved automatically
- Allows job streaming of projects for increased throughput
Rimage System Manager (RSM)
WebRSM (Rimage System Manager) provides access to all Rimage systems on the network, allowing one operator to control multiple Rimage systems from anywhere on the network.
Software Developer Kits (SDK)
The Rimage Software Developer Kit includes the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and information needed to create custom applications and control any Rimage system. The Rimage SDK is the most robust SDK in its class. It provides a Rapid API and Web Services to develop any application easily. Rimage's staff of software engineers are available to help you integrate the Rimage with your current equipment, so you can use your Producer IV with your web server, storage device or any in-house network.
Rimage Producer IV Service Options
Rimage support services are designed to athe unique needs of our customers and provide the utmost in mission critical performance and dependability. Rimage offers four levels of service to meet your production needs:
- On-Site Agreements
- Rapid Exchange Agreements
- Software Maintenance Agreements
- Phone Support
Rimage On-Site Agreements
Rimage on-site support is ideal for businesses requiring continuous, uninterrupted, high-volume disc production. A Rimage technician arrives the next business day, Monday through Friday.
Please note that on-site agreements may be restricted to specific geographic locations.
All on-site and rapid exchange agreements include:
- Priority Technical Support phone service
- Factory-certified replacement components and next-day delivery
- Free software maintenance
- Free on-line support
Rapid Exchange Agreements
For customers who depend on daily disc publishing, Rimage Rapid Exchange Agreements provide next-day delivery of replacement components, or a complete
system - whatever it takes to keep your production operational. Media Supply has found the Rimage Rapid Exchange Warranty to be the best value of any warranty program we offer, from any vendor. There is not a more cost effective way to guarantee you have limited downtime.
Rapid Exchange agreements include:
- Same day shipment of replacement Autoloaders or Printers, ordered before 2 PM CT.
- Direct access to our technical call center providing online technical troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Next Business Day Exchange Equipment freight, repair labor, and all parts expense (excluding consumables and print heads). Customer pays ground freight on returning system.
- Factory Certified, inspected and quality tested replacement autoloaders and printers.
- Software updates providing the latest Software Features.
- Same day email/online support.
- Due to customer installed software and internal components, the Rimage Control Center will be repaired at the Rimage factory as an expedited repair.
Software Maintenance Agreements
Rimage Software Maintenance Agreements are available separately if you choose not to purchase Rimage On-Site and Rapid Exchange Agreements. Rimage Software Maintenance Agreements make sure you are always up-to-date with the latest software innovations, training, or call center support and online diagnostics.
Rimage Phone Support includes business hours phone support for operator-level questions and service.
Find out more! Media Supply is Rimage's #1 Reseller for a reason. No one knows more about Rimage systems than we do. Our in-house experts can walk you through finding the right solution for your production needs and budget. Call us at 800-944-4237 Option 2 anytime to find out how we can help. We even offer special deals on installation and demo units for you to evaluate how the Rimage Producer IV will fit your need.