RIMAGE 2450 CD/DVD Disc Publishing System
Rimage 2450 disc publishers are designed to meet today's high standards for content publishers. These powerful, industrial-grade solutions are engineered for unattended and round-the-clock operation.
The Rimage 2450 is a compact, high-performance system for automatically burning and printing audio, video, and data to CDs and DVDs. With easy set up, reliable automation and permanent direct-to-disc printing, the 2450 offers many advantages over inkjet disc printing systems.
Backed by decades of experience in designing and building hardware, the Rimage 2450 standard features include:
- Integrated DiscWatch™ status light
- Two quick-release front-swappable recorders
- LCD status display
- Rotating three-bin 150-disc carousel for input/output
- External five-disc output bin
- Integrated Everest 400 thermal retransfer printer
- Internal lighting
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- PC required - Click here for recommended PC specifications
Please note that ribbons are not included with the 2450 system and must be ordered separately with a Rimage media kit.
Value for Publication Houses
Rimage 2450 Media Kits provide guaranteed high-quality and perfectly-matched packages of ribbons and discs, making stocking and procurement convenient and predictable.
Rimage front-swappable recorders make the occasional replacement a less-than-one-minute process, and the rotating three-bin carousel enables three different media types to be online at the same time.
Competitive Advantage: Customized, Professional Discs
With the 2450's automatic printing, manually hand-written labels are a thing of the past. Discs can be customized with specific logos and images, and clients get a professional, durable, high-quality deliverable every time.
Value for Clients
Rimage's permanent, thermal-retransfer printingthe same technology used to print credit cardsprotects discs from water damage and general wear and tear.
Shorter Wait Times
Rimage systems print discs in less than one minute, so it completes projects quickly.
Rimage CD-R media is guaranteed for 100 years, and DVD media for 30 yearsdata will be accessible and readable now and well into the future.
Professional Direct-to-Disc Printing
Recording audio, video, and data is only part of the job. The Rimage 2450 produces archival-quality discs with full-color images and text printed directly onto the disc surface. Rimage's Everest 400 thermal retransfer printer permanently bonds images and information onto the disc to create the industry's best on-demand discsthe information will not scratch, smear, peel or fade over time.
State of the Art Software
The Rimage SDK enables developers to create solutions with:
- Hands-off operation
- Parallel processingdata acquisition, recording and printing
- Error recovery and monitoring
- Accurate consumable monitoring
- Rapid disc output
- Professional label printing
- Adaptive streaming
- Disc spanning
- Disaster recovery
- Bulk readautomatic reading of one or many discs without user intervention
- Remote monitoring
Rimage Software Suite
- QuickDisc™ is the user interface to Wizard-based project startup, CD Designer and Rimage System Manager.
- CD Designer™ helps users design labels with custom graphics and information by merging text, photos, barcodes and serial numbers to create a personalized disc artwork.
- Rimage System Manager allows facilities to easily monitor and control the Rimage systemchange equipment configuration, monitor media/consumable levels and track job status.
For more information on the Rimage 2450 Disc Publisher please Call Media Supply at 800-944-4237 or Send Us and Email.