Rimage has discontinued the 2000i!
Check out the new Rimage Allegro
or contact Media Supply's Rimage experts at 800-944-4237 to discuss the best Rimage disc publishing solution for your organization.
MediaSupply.com now offers FREE SHIPPING on all Rimage 2000i DVD/CD Publishers to the Continental US!
New features on the Rimage 2000i Series II Disc Publisher:
- Rimage Software Suite - Network included - no separate software to buy for network connectivity
- USB 3.0 compatible
- Blu-ray compatible models available
- Mac compatible with WebQD client software (network client software - 2000i must be hosted on a PC).
Rimage 2000i Series II Blu-ray/DVD/CD Publisher
2 Blu-ray/DVD/CD Recorders
At Media Supply our expert staff is constantly being asked to recommend duplicating equipment with a balance of price and performance. More often than not, the product of choice is the Rimage 2000i.
The Rimage 2000i DVD Duplicator incorporates inkjet print technology and flawless burning drives to efficiently and automatically duplicate your Blu-ray, DVD or CD master discs. Using a well designed pick mechanism along with simple, tried and true and robotics, this Rimage duplicator is a robust machine designed to provide reliable, hands-free operation for years.
Unlike many other systems in its price range and above, the Rimage 2000i uses an integrated Hewlett Packard printer, eliminating alignment and color matching issues. The HP 4800dpi print engine on the Rimage 2000i creates wonderfully clean, crisp graphics from your high resolution original images.
With Rimage's Software Developer Kit you can tie your 2000i to custom applications using APIs or Rimage's Messaging Architecture, integrating your own front end to the Rimage 2000i, or having it work off your webserver. This Rimage 2000i also features two Blu-ray/DVD/CD recorders, making this system compatible with the next generation in optical storage media. Download your 2000i PDF here!
Download the 2000i spec sheet (pdf) Maintenance Agreements
A Rapid Exchange contract offers you your own "spare system." If equipment problems cannot be resolved over the phone, a replacement unit will arrive the next business day (if it is ordered before 2:00 PM Central Time). You keep the replacement unit and return the malfunctioning system to Rimage 2000i within 5 business days. This agreement includes all non-consumable parts and labor. Includes software updates and business hours phone support. 1st year upgrade: $631 1 year post warranty: $1019 3 years of coverage: $2183
Minimum PC Requirements Supported OS:
- 32-bit platform
- Windows 10
- Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate
- Windows XP® Professional SP3
- Windows Vista® Business, Enterprise, and Ultimate edition with SP2
- 64-bit platform
- Windows 10
- Windows 7 Ultimate, Enterprise, and Professional
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
- Mac compatible with WebQD software (network client software - 2000i must be hosted on a PC).
- Dual core processor
(Core i3 or i5 recommended)
- 2GB minimum
(4 GB recommended)
Removable storage: Graphics:
- Two 7,200 RPM hard drives with 200 GB free space on each drive
(RAID 0 configuration with 400GB of free space recommended)
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution, 16-bit color