The 3410 is Back for a Limited Time!
Rimage discontinued the 3410 last year, but now it's back at a special low price, while supplies last. High-quality Everest disc publishing will never be this affordable again, so take advantage of this special offer today! Rimage Media Kits from MediaSupply offer superior performance and exceptional convenience at a competitive price.
Get a Rimage Quick-Quote now by calling 1-800-944-4237 option 2, or click here.
Rimage 3410 Publisher Features:
The Rimage Professional 3410 RSS with Two Blu-ray Drives
All the features of the Rimage 3410 with powerful Rimage Software Suite (RSS) included!
The Rimage Professional 3410 RSS with two Blu-ray drives, is part of the Rimage Professional Series product family, providing dual recorders, a small footprint, publishing up to 18 full DVD-Rs (4.7 GB) and 30 full CD-Rs (700 MB) per hour. The 3410 RSS with two Blu-ray drives is ideal for standalone workflows, but the Rimage Network Software Suite (RSS) lets you connect to a network and use Rimage's QuicDisc(PC) and WebQD (browser-based - PC and Mac). When connecting over the network, clients can submit jobs from any desktop.
The Rimage 3410 RSS is perfect for you if in the past you had to look at alternate publishing systems who integrated separate autoloaders, printers and software, or had to settle for a lower quality inkjet system. Now you can step up to the quality Rimage automation and Everest quality printing at a low price. Now you don't need to compromise and accept a higher cost per print that inkjet delivers for a low publisher price.
The 3410 RSS is sold without a control center. Control centers for Rimage 3410 RSS systems are not available from Rimage. For 3410 customers acquiring a computer for their 3410 RSS, it is important to utilize a computer with the following minimum requirements:
Processor: Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz or faster
RAM/Memory: 1 GB
Fixed Storage: Two 7,200 RPM hard drives with 10 GB of free space on each drive
Input/Output :Use an integrated high speed USB 3.0 port (using a USB expansion port is not recommended due to poor performance)
Graphics: 1024 x 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
Removable Storage: One USB 3.0 port
Professional 3410 RSS with two Blu-ray drives Standard Features:
- Two quick release front-swappable Blu-ray/DVD/CD recorders
- Rotating, three bin, 50 disc carousel that holds up to 150 discs configurable for input/output. The three bin carousel enables up to three media types to be available concurrently
- Five disc output bin
- Integrated Everest 400 printer
- Front USB port
The 3410 RSS with two Blu-ray drives utilizes Rimage's latest printer technology, the Everest 400. The Everest 400 is a fully integrated printer on the 5410N and 3410 products that vastly improves the footprint and weight, yet improves print quality. The Everest 400 has some great features that make servicing and loading much simpler:
- Totally integrated into the 3410 RSS. No separate boxes or printer alignment.
- Removable Transfer Roll Carriage
- Single lever to release ribbons
- 500 disc transfer ribbons to match color ribbon size
- Much lighter weight. At 64 lbs. the complete 3410 RSS with two Blu-ray drives weights just 16 pounds more than an Everest 600
- Improved print quality over Everest III (400dpi vs. 300dpi)
The 3410 RSS with two Blu-ray drives come with a 12 month hardware warranty. In addition to warranty coverage, Rimage offers a variety of maintenance agreements. Whatever the customer's production needs, from 24/7 operation to periodic disc publishing, Rimage has a maintenance agreement to meet every customer need, including:
- Next Business Day On Site Service: Technician arrives within 24 hours, Monday through Friday. Includes software subscription and support.
- Rapid Exchange: Next day delivery of replacement components or complete system. Includes software subscription and support.
- Software Subscription and Support: The latest software updates, training, and technical phone support
System software included
CD Designer - CD Designer provides users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on your disc surface. (PC Only)
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Add graphics, text, objects, and photos from almost any source
- Supports mail merge options from external data files
- Includes examples and templates
Quickdisc - QuickDisc (Windows) allows operators to assemble and submit projects to their Rimage system.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Supports CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc printing and recording
- Prepare, submit, schedule and monitor job status
- Save projects for use in the future
Rimage Network Software Suite (RSS) Includes:
WebQD - thin client software allowing any computer with a supported web browser to submit jobs (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari).
WebRSM - provides access to all Rimage systems on the network, allowing one operator to control multiple Rimage systems from anywhere on the network.
QuickDisc (Windows) and WebQD (browser-based - PC and Mac) Client- allows operators to assemble and submit projects to their Rimage system over network.
Production Server - enables asynchronous control of recording, printing and robotic movements, plus the staging of projects. Includes a log file to monitor jobs in process, pending jobs, completed jobs, and canceled jobs. Enables the bulk read feature which allows multiple discs to read and be saved automatically. Allows job streaming of projects for increased throughput.
Software Developer Kit - includes the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and information needed to create custom applications and control any Rimage system. The Rimage SDK is the most robust SDK in its class. It provides a Rapid API and Web Services to develop any application easily.
Consumables & Media
Please note Rimage 3410 RSS with two Blu-ray drives does not come with any ribbons in the box. To get your production going you'll need to order Rimage Everest Consumables or Rimage Everest Media Kits.
Download the Rimage 3410 Product Brochure
Download the Rimage 3410/5410N Product Specifications Sheet