Rimage Media Kits from MediaSupply offer superior performance and exceptional convenience at a competitive price.
Rimage has discontinued the 5410N!
Contact Media Supply's Rimage experts at 800-944-4237 to discuss the best Rimage disc publishing solution for your organization.
Get a Rimage Quick-Quote now by calling 1-800-944-4237 option 2, or click here.
New features on the Rimage 5410N Publisher:
The Rimage Professional 5410N with Two Blu-ray/DVD/CD Drives
The Rimage Professional 5410N with two Blu-ray drives, is part of the Rimage Professional Series product family, providing dual recorders, a small footprint, publishing up to 18 full DVD-Rs (4.7 GB) and 30 full CD-Rs (700 MB) per hour. The 5410N with two Blu-ray drives are a new benchmark for automatically creating professional Blu-ray discs, DVDs & CDs with customized digital content and direct-to-disc Everest print technology.
Rimage has brought their powerful software and incredible Everest printing to a new level with the 5410N. With the same software and Everest print as the higher end 7100N & 8100N, now more users can take advantage of this professional level production system.
The 5410N is a networked disc publishing solution that is as easy to use as a networked printer or copier. Simply connect the Ethernet cable into the back of the embedded computer and the 5410N is connected to the network. When using a 5410N, users have full access to all Rimage Producer Software Suite features.
Professional 5410N with two Blu-ray drives Standard Features:
- Two quick release front-swappable Blu-ray/DVD/CD recorders
- Rotating, three bin, 50 disc carousel that holds up to 150 discs configurable for input/output. The three bin carousel enables up to three media types to be available concurrently
- Five disc output bin
- Integrated Everest 400 printer
- Front USB port
The 5410N utilizes Rimage's latest printer technology, the Everest 400. The Everest 400 is a fully integrated printer on the 5410N and 3410 products that vastly improves the footprint and weight, yet improves print quality. The Everest 400 has some great features that make servicing and loading much simpler:
- Totally integrated into the 5410. No separate boxes or printer alignment.
- Removable Transfer Roll Carriage
- Single lever to release ribbons
- 500 disc transfer ribbons to match color ribbon size
- Much lighter weight. At 69 lbs. the complete 5410N weights just 20 pounds more than an Everest 600
- Improved print quality over Everest III (400dpi vs. 300dpi)
The 5410N with two Blu-ray drives come with a 12 month hardware warranty. In addition to warranty coverage, Rimage offers a variety of maintenance agreements. Whatever the customer's production needs, from 24/7 operation to periodic disc publishing, Rimage has a maintenance agreement to meet every customer need, including:
- Next Business Day On Site Service: Technician arrives within 24 hours, Monday through Friday. Includes software subscription and support.
- Rapid Exchange: Next day delivery of replacement components or complete system. Includes software subscription and support.
- Software Subscription and Support: The latest software updates, training, and technical phone support
System software included
- WebQD - thin client software allowing any computer with a supported web browser to submit jobs (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)
- WebRSM - for remote system monitoring and control
- Rimage System Manager - for complete system administration
- QuickDisc job creation and submission client software for PCs (included)
- CDDesigner software for disc artwork creation, providing users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on your disc surface. (PC Only - included)
- WebQD job creation and submission client software for Macs
Software features include:
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Supports CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc printing and recording
- Prepare, submit, schedule and monitor job status
- Save projects for use in the future
Consumables & Media
Please note Rimage 5410N does not come with any ribbons in the box. To get your production going you'll need to order Rimage Everest Consumables or Rimage Everest Media Kits.
Download the Rimage 5410N Product Brochure
Download the Rimage 3410/5410N Product Specifications Sheet