The industry leader in quality print and reliable automation!Rimage has taken a step forward with their Everest DVD/CD Printer with the introduction of the Everest Encore. The Everest Encore can print photo quality DVDs and CDs with clean, clear text, in quality well beyond other direct-to-disc printers. Rimage never put a dpi number to the quality of the Everest printer, as it never really painted a clear picture of the resolution. Where a color inkjet printer on your desktop can print 2800 dpi, to compare it to the Everest you would think the inkjet print would be superior, but in reality the thermal print technology goes way beyond inkjet. So with the Everest Encore, Rimage shows "600" as the dpi of the print, but again you can't compare it to inkjet. The Everest Encore creates a glossy, offset quality print that goes beyond magazine quality. Plus, you get the permanence of the print, which requires no drying time and is durable to the normal wear and tear discs take. The best way to see the print quality is to experience it yourself. Contact us and we'll put your artwork on a disc. Once you see it printed with the Everest Encore thermal disc printer you may never go back to inkjet, labels or any other disc printing method. Request a Print Sample
The AutoEverest Encore autoprinter has the same reliable robotics as Rimage's other AutoPrinter systems. Over the years, these autoloaders have proven to be rock-solid performers, the best in the business. The autoloader has 270 disc capacity and load-and-go automation. (The systems says 300 disc capacity, but in reality you can only fit 90 discs in each bin, not 100). The nature of Everest printing lends itself perfectly to getting it as part of an autoprinter. With a print speed of just under a minute per disc it makes sense not to stand in front of a standalone printer when you could be getting other things done. On top of this, Rimage really doesn't penalize you by marking the AutoEverest Encore's price up much higher than a Standalone Everest Encore.
Everest Encore printing is a 2-step process. Initially, a reverse image is printed on the back-side of the retransfer ribbon (a retransfer roll is required for printing). Secondly the image is transfered to the top of your Everest Encore compatible blank media. The first disc will take about 75 seconds and each disc after will be just under 60 seconds.
The AutoEverest Encore features:
- 600 dpi Print Resolution: The highest print resolution in the industry delivers photo quality images, with sharpness and detail that are not available in other print technologies.
- Permanent Images: The retransfer print technology results in printed images that are scratch proof, water proof, fade resistant, UV protected, and will look good and last the life of the disc.
- Edge-to-Edge Printing: Using specially coated media, the Everest Encore is able to print from the outer edge to the inner hub, taking full advantage of the media surface.
- Predictable Yield: All Everest Encore ribbons have fixed yields which result in predictable cost per print and predictable print outputs. No more guessing on when consumables will need replacing. Rimage systems keep track of the remaining print yield and communicate the results to operators throughout the printing process.
- Cost per Disc: Predictable print yields also result in consistent cost per printed disc. When quoting customers for printed media, or budgeting for upcoming production, costs are known and consistent due to predictable print yields for each ribbon type and single formulations of each media type.
Rimage Everest Encore AutoPrinter Features:
- The most reliable automation in the disc publishing industry
- Permanent direct-to-disc printing that holds up over time
- Fixed print cost-per-disc
- Beautiful, vivid, full-color or monochrome prints at 600 dpi resolution
|CMY Printing: 60 seconds per disc, Black Printing: 38 seconds per disc|