Rimage Everest Encore delivers industry-leading print qualityRimage has taken a step forward with their Everest DVD/CD Printer with the introduction of the Everest Encore. Like its predecessor, the Everest 600, the Everest Encore can print photo quality Blu-ray Discs, DVDs and CDs with clean, clear text. Rimage never put a dpi number to the quality of the Everest printer, as it never really painted a clear picture of the resolution. Don't let the numbers fool you--while a color inkjet printer on your desktop advertises 2800 dpi, the Everest Encore's thermal print technology goes way beyond inkjet. So with the Everest Encore Rimage is showing the "600" as the dpi of the print, but again you can't compare it to inkjet. The Everest Encore creates an offset quality print that goes beyond magazine quality. Plus, the print is permanent and requires no drying time, so it endures the normal wear and tear discs take. The best way to see the print quality is to experience it yourself. Contact us and we'll put your artwork on a disc. Once you see it printed with the Everest Encore thermal disc printer, you may never go back to inkjet, labels or any other disc printing method. Request a Print Sample
Initially, a reverse image is printed on the back-side of the retransfer ribbon (A retransfer roll is required for printing, which last through two color ribbons. Secondly the image is transfered to the top of your Everest Encore compatible blank media. The first disc will take about 75 seconds and each disc after will be just under 60 seconds.
The Everest Encore features:
- 600 dpi Print Resolution: The highest print resolution in the industry delivers photo quality images, with sharpness and detail that are not available in other print technologies.
- Permanent Images: The retransfer print technology results in printed images that are scratch proof, water proof, fade resistant, UV protected, and will look good and last the life of the disc.
- Edge-to-Edge Printing: Using specially coated media, the Everest Encore is able to print from the outer edge to the inner hub, taking full advantage of the media surface.
- Predictable Yield: All Everest ribbons have fixed yields which result in predictable cost per print and predictable print outputs. No more guessing on when consumables will need replacing. Rimage systems keep track of the remaining print yield and communicate the results to operators throughout the printing process.
- Cost per Disc: Predictable print yields also result in consistent cost per printed disc. When quoting customers for printed media, or budgeting for upcoming production, costs are known and consistent due to predictable print yields for each ribbon type and single formulations of each media type.
- New!Convenient removable retransfer and print ribbon carriages for easy replacement
Rimage Everest Encore Features:
- New! Convenient removable retransfer and print ribbon carriages
- Scratch proof, waterproof, fade resistant, and UV protected direct-to-disc prints
- Gorgeous photo quality images--600 dpi resolution
- Print the full surface of the disc with edge-to-edge printing
- Everest Encore tracks and communicates print ribbon usage the information throughout the printing process
|Single Disc Standalone Printer|
|CMY Printing: 60 seconds per disc, Black Printing: 38 seconds per disc|