Secure Digital Flash Memory Duplicator - SD600PCNexcopy & Media Supply introduce the all new Secure Digital Duplicator or the SD Duplicator, the SD600PC. With advanced copy features, small foot print and simple operation, the SD600PC is an economical solution for data loading and data distribution to SD flash memory.
Easy as a photocopier. With advanced software features and friendly user interface, copy 60 blank SD cards, simply and automatically. No copy-n-paste. No single card data loading. No hassles. The SD600PC is a high performance, PC based flash memory duplicator.
Media Supply has helped more companies tackle their most difficult SD card copying jobs than anyone else in the industry. Take advantage of our know-how and you'll see why the largest software developers and book publishers trust Media Supply.
Nexcopy systems now include a bulk CID reader feature!
If you use card ID numbers (CIDs) for software security and authentication, you need Nexcopy. Nexcopy's SD and microSD systems include a bulk CID reader that allows you to view and export CIDs to a .csv file for easy processing.
Download the Nexcopy SD600PC Informational Flyer (PDF)
PC System Requirements:
- 2.0 Dual Core Processor or better
- 2GB RAM
- Windows XP (SP 2)
- 4 USB 2.0 High Speed Ports
- Windows .NET Installed
- Power: Auto detects 120 / 240
- Supports SDHC formats
- Operating Temp: 10 - 120°F
- Weight: 20.4 lbs / 9.2 kg
- Dimensions (each aggregator): LxWxH (mm) 304 x 203 x 190
Nexcopy SD600PC Duplicator - Key Features
- Read CID on SD card & export to database
- Data collection to extract content off cards [ideal for schools and universities]
- Select bit-for-bit binary copy from a master device [ideal for Linux distros or bootable flash memory]
- Toggle OFF read only volumes [ideal for duplication of partitioned cards]
- Powerful API for custom integration
- Toggle on/off windows drive letter mapping
- Unique data steaming to SD flash memory
- Selectable bit for bit verification feature
- Modular design with flexible configurations
- Copy 60 SD cards automatically - support HCSD media class
- User friendly software interface with job wizard
- Low level bit-for-bit copy option
- Volume naming option for flash memory ID
- Format feature for those pesky unformatted cards
- Embedded check sum & bit-for-bit verification
- Contemporary design with heavy duty case for 24/7 operation
- Supports miniSD and microSD card adapters
- Supports FAT, FAT32 & NTFS
- SD media is immediately recognized by PC, no enumeration time
|4 USB 2.0 High Speed Ports|
|USB 2.0 High Speed|
|none (pc required - see minimum specs)|
|USB 1.2 to 2.0|