U-Reach ITS-SAS Series SAS/SATA HDD/SSD Duplicator and Sanitizer 1-15 (ITS1600-SAS)
The U-Reach ITS1600-SAS is a professional SAS/SATA HDD duplicator that is specially designed for high-volume duplication. Equipped with U-Reachs unique multi-tasking technology, the ITS series Hard Drive duplicator can simultaneously copy 15 HDD targets and with a high transfer speed up to 18 GB per minute. We guarantee highest productivity without speed degradation even when the number of targets increases. The ITS series SAS/SATA Hard Drive duplicator provides four copy modes: quick copy, all partitions copy, percentage copy and whole HDD copy, that can meet different duplication task requirements. NTFS, Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), FAT/FAT32, Mac (HFS, HFSX, HFS+) are supported formats with quick copy. Quick copy mode copies data and skips blank area; this mode enhances copy speed. U-Reach ITS-SAS Series supports native SAS devices, but it is also designed to be backward compatible with SATA devices.
Intelligent Duplication Modes
U-Reach SATA/SAS HDD/SSD duplicator offers a diverse of duplication modes. The user may select the appropriate mode based on application demand. Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach SATA/SAS HDD duplicator copies up to 18GB/min on all HDDs simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for manufacturers. High Compatibility
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports various brands.
- Designed to support 18TB+ capacities.
- Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
Auto Rejection of Slow Devices
- Quick Erase:Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
- Full Erase:Erases the entire HDD
- DoD Erase:Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards.
- Secure erase:A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA/SAS HDD.
U-Reach duplicators enable end-users to set the minimum writing speed threshold. This feature was developed to prevent and to eliminate problematic devices that halts the duplication and sanitizing process. Verification of Data Integrity
U-Reach duplicators makes straightforward copies, but it is imperative that the copied data are verified through a bit-by-bit process, this will ensure successful copied and reduce customer recalls. Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited. Event Log report
U-Reach SATA/SAS HDD/SSD duplicators has an unique mechanism to prevent alteration of its Event Log Report. It records the operation results and other information of each devices completely. It is an important asset for production management and analysis.
To view or download the U-Reach ITS-SAS Series Datasheet, click HERE