Nexcopy USB131SA 1 to 31 Standalone USB DuplicatorNexcopy manufacturers performance driven standalone USB duplicator, with lightening fast transfer speeds and simple one-button operation. The USB131SA, Nexcopy’s flagship standalone USB duplicator, is unparalleled in price, performance and aesthetics.
The USB131SA standalone USB duplicator is compact in design, ergonomically friendly and very easy to use. It is a 32 target device with one Master USB port and 31 target USB ports. This system is a power house duplicator with sustained copy speeds over 1800MBs per minute* (per port). Its features include asynchronous USB duplication for masters up to 256MBs and an intelligent copy function to only duplicate the content of a master device.
The Nexcopy standalone USB duplicator will automatically begin duplication upon connection of all ports, or immediately begin single device copies when the master is less than 256MBs. The asynchronous feature will keep any duplicator production station busy for hours with uninterrupted work flow.
Why is the USB131SA a cost benefit to your company?
Consider the following:
Performance. The Nexcopy standalone USB duplicators are performance driven. With ultra fast copy speeds which surpass USB 3.0 technology, the Nexcopy systems are cost-effective solutions which allow you to get more done in less time.
Ease-of-Use. The USB131SA is ergonomically designed and easy to use. Non-technical personnel can power up the system and begin duplicating in under 20 seconds. With immediate ID of USB devices, auto-start duplication and asynchronous copy abilities, this single button duplicator is a dream to operate.
Durability. The USB131SA, like all other Nexcopy products, is well designed, durable and made for 24/7 operation. The standalone USB duplicator will duplicate non-stop and without fail for all your production needs.
Download the USB131SA product brochure.
- Copies up to 31 flash devices
- Buffer memory of 256MBsLCD Display 2 x 20 Characters, Backlit
- Operating Environment: Standalone
- USB Technology: Proprietary; compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0, 1.0
- Copies all Audio / Video / Data
- Power: Manual switching for 120 / 230
- Flash Drive Accommodation: Max 32mm Width x 36mm Height
- Weight 11.3 lbs / 5.2 kg
- Operating Temp: 41F ~ 122F
- Operating Humidity: 15% ~ 85%
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm) 521 x 184 x 250
*Product specifications can change without notice.
Standalone USB Duplicator Key Features
- Standalone duplicator, no PC or software required
- 1 Master, 31 Target configuration
- Over 1800MBs per minute copy speed to each port*
- Asynchronous duplication for masters up to 256MBs
- Real time performance feedback & status on LCD
- USB sticks are immediately enumerated and ready
- Copy, Copy & Verify, Erase and Format functions
- Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Linux (Ext 2, Ext 3)
- Auto start once unit is fully populated
- Contemporary design with heavy duty case for 24/7 operation
- Also available, 15 target standalone USB duplicator
- Powerful 32‐bit CRC data error checking
- USB information & capacity check
- Format: Quick FAT, Full FAT and FAT32
- Quick erase or Full erase [does not reset FAT]
- USB Benchmark Read and Write speed testing
- Memory Check - USB NAND memory integrity check
|1 Master - 31 Target USB Drives|
|Up to 33MB/s|