$6,000 TRADE-IN DISCOUNT!
Contact Media Supply for Details
Rimage Producer V 8300N Series
Robust and Reliable, Engineered for Performance
Get a Rimage Quick-Quote now by calling 1-800-944-4237 option 2, or click here.
Windows 10 Models
8300N w/ Everest Encore Printer - 4 DVD/CD Drives, Built-In PC
8300N w/ Everest Encore Printer - 4 Blu-ray Drives, Built-In PC
8300N w/ Prism Printer - 4 DVD/CD Drives, Built-In PC
8300N w/ Prism Printer - 4 Blu-ray Drives, Built-In PC
The standard for reliable and feature-rich Disc Publishing Systems.
The next generation Rimage Producer V 8300N Series is the industry's leading solution for on-demand disc production. With four front-swappable recorders for CD, DVD or Blu-ray recording, combined with the finest disc printer and automation, the Rimage 8300N is the standard for professional disc publishers all over the globe. All those photo discs you get from major retailers, custom discs you receive from large online retailers and phone bills on disc your company receives, they all are published on Rimage Producers. New advanced features such as SSD startup and HDD cache, combined with powerful enhancements like filtered positive air flow and front removable hard drives, bring unrivaled performance and quality to your enterprise.
Key Producer V 8300N Features:
- Four quick-release front-swappable recorders
- Filtered positive airflow for optimal performance in all conditions
- Front removable hard drives
- 400-disc input capacity
- 100 disc external output bin
- Embedded control center
- Network connectivity
- Front USB Port
- Integrated DiscWatch status light
The Benefits of Filtered Positive Airflow
The 8300N's filtered positive air flow system offers reliability in environments where dust or debris in the air would normally cripple sensitive robotic systems. The system's fan pulls air for cooling into the system through a commonly available filter, increasing air pressure inside the system and stopping nearly all dust and dirt that could get inside. Due to the increased air pressure, the system actively pushes out air, preventing debris from entering the equipment through system vents.
Filtered Positive Airflow:
Click here for more information on the advantages of Rimage systems' filtered positive airflow.
- Reduces the frequency of cleaning and maintenance
- Prevents wear and tear on components, extending its life and reliability
- Improves print quality by keeping dust and debris out of the system's printer
- Reduces the chances of downtime due to maintenance and repairs
The Rimage 8300N with an embedded High Performance Control Center is available in 6 Configurations (see charts).
The Rimage 8300N comes with an embedded High Performance Control Center, which save space, delivers great performance and are perfect for stand-alone applications. The Rimage High Performance Control Center is ideal if your Rimage will be required to consistently delivery many single unique discs, instead of multiple copies of the same master. The larger system memory and processor speed will be able to easily handle continuous unique jobs at a fast pace.
Rimage Producer V 8300N Series systems are available in two drive configurations, designed to match your production requirement:
- 4 DVD/CD Recorder Drives
- 4 Blu ray Recorder Drives
Everest Encore Printers for full color or monochrome printing at 600 dpi print resolution
Prism Printers for high speed monochrome printing
You can download Rimage's current Producer V specifications at any time here.
Rimage Producer V Software
Each Rimage system includes a full set of software used to:
- Create unique artwork for each disc
- Submit new or saved jobs for printing and recording
- Control system operation
- Monitor production of one or a number of Rimage systems
- Create custom applications
CD Designer provides users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on your disc surface.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Add graphics, text, objects, and photos from almost any source
- Supports mail merge options from external data files
- Includes examples and templates
QuickDisc (Windows) allows operators to assemble and submit projects to their Rimage system.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Supports CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc printing and recording
- Prepare, submit, schedule and monitor job status
- Save projects for use in the future
Production Server enables asynchronous control of recording, printing and robotic movements, plus the staging of projects.
- Includes a log file to monitor jobs in process, pending jobs, completed jobs, and canceled jobs
- Enables the bulk read feature which allows multiple discs to read and be saved automatically
- Allows job streaming of projects for increased throughput
Rimage System Manager (RSM)
Rimage System Manager provides access to all Rimage systems on the network, allowing one operator to control multiple Rimage systems from anywhere on the network.
Software Developer Kits (SDK)
The Rimage Software Developer Kit includes the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and information needed to create custom applications and control any Rimage system. The Rimage SDK is the most robust SDK in its class. It provides a Rapid API and Web Services to develop any application easily. Rimage's staff of software engineers are available to help you integrate the Rimage with your current equipment, so you can use your Producer V with your web server, storage device or any in-house network.
Rimage Producer V Service Options
Rimage support services are designed to accommodate the unique needs of our customers and provide the utmost in mission critical performance and dependability.
All rapid exchange agreements include:
- Priority Technical Support phone service
- Factory-certified replacement components and next-day delivery
- Free software maintenance
- Free on-line support
Rapid Exchange Plus Agreements
For customers who depend on daily disc publishing, Rimage Rapid Exchange Plus Agreements provide next-day delivery of replacement components, or a complete
system - whatever it takes to keep your production operational. Media Supply has found the Rimage Rapid Exchange Plus Warranty to be the best value of any warranty program we offer, from any vendor. There is not a more cost effective way to guarantee you have limited downtime.
Rapid Exchange Plus agreements include:
- Same day shipment of replacement Autoloaders or Printers, ordered before 2 PM CT.
- Direct access to our technical call center providing online technical troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Next Business Day Exchange Equipment freight, repair labor, and all parts expense (excluding consumables and print heads). Customer pays ground freight on returning system.
- Factory Certified, inspected and quality tested replacement autoloaders and printers.
- Software updates providing the latest Software Features.
- Same day email/online support.
- Due to customer installed software and internal components, the Rimage Control Center will be repaired at the Rimage factory as an expedited repair.
Rimage Phone Support includes business hours phone support for operator-level questions and service.
Find out more!
Media Supply is Rimage's Top Reseller for a reason. No one knows more about Rimage systems than we do. Our in-house experts can walk you through finding the right solution for your production needs and budget. Call us at 800-944-4237 Option 2 anytime to find out how we can help. We even offer special deals on installation and demo units for you to evaluate how the Rimage Producer V will fit your need.