RIMAGE MEDICAL DISC DEVICE 2450
MDD 2450 Disc Publishing System for Patient Data Distribution
Rimage Medical Disc Devices are designed to meet today's high standards and medical requirements. These powerful, industrial-grade solutions are engineered for unattended and round-the-clock operation and integrate seamlessly with most PACS or medical imaging and information systems all over the world. They are the best DICOM CD/DVD production systems available to minimize costs.
The MDD 2450 is a compact, high-performance system for automatically burning and printing patient data to CDs and DVDs. With easy set up, reliable automation and permanent direct-to-disc printing, the MDD 2450 benefits system integrators, health care providers and patients.
Backed by decades of experience in designing and building hardware, the Rimage 2450 standard features include:
- Integrated DiscWatch™ status light
- Two quick-release front-swappable recorders
- LCD status display
- Rotating three-bin 150-disc carousel for input/output
- External five-disc output bin
- Integrated Everest 400 thermal retransfer printer
- Internal lighting
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- PC required - Click here for recommended PC specifications
Please note that ribbons are not included with the MDD 2450 System and must be ordered separately with a Rimage media kit.
Value for Hospitals and Clinics
MDD 2450 Media Kits provide guaranteed high-quality and perfectly-matched packages of ribbons and discs, making stocking and procurement convenient and predictable.
Rimage front-swappable recorders make the occasional replacement a less-than-one-minute process, and the rotating three-bin carousel enables three different media types to be online at the same time.
Competitive Advantage: Customized, Professional Discs
With the MDD 2450's automatic printing, manually hand-written labels are a thing of the past. Discs can be customized to market healthcare facilities with specific logos and images, and patients get a professional, durable, high-quality deliverable every time.
Value for Patients
Rimage's permanent, thermal-retransfer printingthe same technology used to print credit cardsprotects patient discs from water damage and general wear and tear.
Shorter Wait Times
Rimage systems print discs in less than one minute, so patients never have to wait for their personalized discs.
Rimage CD-R media is guaranteed for 100 years, and DVD media for 30 yearspatient data will be accessible and readable now and well into the future.
Professional Direct-to-Disc Printing
Recording medical data is only part of the job. The MDD 2450 produces archival-quality discs with full-color images and patient information printed directly onto the disc surface. Rimage's Everest 400 thermal retransfer printer permanently bonds images and information onto the disc to create the industry's best on-demand discsthe information will not scratch, smear, peel or fade over time. Producing CD/DVD with high-quality direct-to-disc printing is a competitive advantage for any medical facility.
State of the Art Software
Seamless integration with PACS or medical imaging and information systems
The Rimage SDK enables medical applications providers to create solutions with:
- Hands-off operation
- Parallel processingdata acquisition, recording and printing
- Error recovery and monitoring
- Accurate consumable monitoring
- Rapid disc output
- Professional label printing
- Adaptive streaming
- Disc spanning
- Disaster recovery
- Bulk readautomatic reading of one or many discs without user intervention
- Remote monitoring
Rimage Software Suite
- QuickDisc™ is the user interface to Wizard-based project startup, CD Designer and Rimage System Manager.
- CD Designer™ helps healthcare users design labels with custom graphics and information by merging text, photos, barcodes and serial numbers to create a personalized disc artwork.
- Rimage System Manager allows medical facilities to easily monitor and control the Rimage systemchange equipment configuration, monitor media/consumable levels and track job status.
To get the Rimage Medical Disc Device 2450 Product Brochure, click HERE
For more information on the Rimage MDD2450 please Call Media Supply at 800-944-4237 or Send Us and Email.