Rimage Allegro 100 DVD/CD Publisher
The Rimage Allegro 100 combines high-speed duplication, full-color inkjet printing and powerful Rimage software, for a high-quality, on-demand disc publishing solution. Rimage designed the Allegro as a cost-effective system to meet the needs of any organization with low to moderate volume disc publishing requirements.
The Rimage Allegro 100 CD/DVD publisher incorporates 4800dpi inkjet print technology and flawless burning drives to efficiently and automatically duplicate your DVD or CD master discs with its two DVD/CD recorders (Blu-ray drives also available). Using a well-designed pick mechanism along with simple, tried and true and robotics, this Rimage duplicator is a robust machine, engineered to provide reliable, hands-free publishing of up to 100 discs at a time for years. The 4800dpi print engine on the Rimage Allegro 100 creates wonderfully clean, crisp graphics from your high resolution original images, and can print a full-surface, full-color disc in as little as six seconds.
The thing that sets the Allegro apart from its competition is the included Rimage Software Suite, which is Rimage's industry-leading package of disc publishing software. At one time, this software package was an additional $995.00, so there's a lot of value here. Other companies claim to have all kinds of cool networking capabilities, but Rimage's whole business model is built around networkable disc publishing. With the Rimage Software Suite, you can queue up jobs easily, integrate with 3rd party software, and have multiple users access the unit like a network printer.
Rimage Software Suite Includes:
- create, import, and customize graphics to be printed directly on the disc surface with the Allegro's integrated inkjet printer. QuickDisc
- assemble and submit projects to the Rimage Allegro system. Rimage System Manager
- fully control and monitor all newtworked Rimage systems from any location on the network. View job status, configure bins and get accurate available media counts to keep production flowing. Rimage Services
- Includes Production Server to control the hardware and manage all aspects of printing and recording and Image Server for creating a wide range of disc formats with options such as image encryption with password protection, as well as other Rimage services that enable the functionality of client software tools. Software Developer Kit (SDK - available upon request at no charge to Rimage disc publishing users simply by contacting Rimage Support:)
- includes the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and information needed to integrate the Rimage with other software and automate the Rimage system in custom workflows. You can tie your Allegro to custom applications using APIs or Rimage's Messaging Architecture, integrating your own front end to the Rimage Allegro, or having it work off your web server.
Rimage Allegro Documents
Rimage Rapid Exchange Maintenance Agreements
A Rapid Exchange contract offers you your own "spare system." If equipment problems cannot be resolved over the phone, a replacement unit will arrive the next business day (if it is ordered before 2:00 PM Central Time). You keep the replacement unit and return the malfunctioning system to Rimage within 5 business days. This agreement includes all non-consumable parts and labor. Includes software updates and business hours phone support.
- 1st year upgrade: $349.98
- 1 year post warranty: $887.98
- 3 years of coverage: $1,967.98
Minimum PC Requirements
- Windows 7 Ultimate with Service Pack 1
- Windows 7 Enterprise with Service Pack 1
- Windows 7 Professional with Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 8 / 8.1 Professional
- Windows 8 / 8.1 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Professional
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Dual core processor
(Core i3 or i5 recommended)
- 4GB minimum
(8 GB recommended)
- Two 7,200 RPM hard drives with 200 GB free space on each drive
(Three physical 7200 RPM drives configured as RAID 0 with 400 GB of free space recommended)
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution, 16-bit color