Call us for the best price available for the NexCopy USB Duplicator
1-800-944-4237 Option 2
Media Supply's Services department discovered this nifty machine while looking for a solution to streamline the processing of our usb flash drive duplication jobs. The loading and reloading of these drives used to be a one-at-a-time time consuming task, but not any more. This machine will load information onto 20 portable usb flash drives at a time!
USB flash drives are quickly taking off as the portable media of choice as they hold several advantages over CDs and DVDs:
- First, they contain solid state memory which means is that there are no moving parts. This means there is nothing to wear down or break and it also means they use very little power.
- Second, unlike CDs and DVDs that are write-once media, the USB flash drive can be written to, edited and erased as many times as necessary. Good-bye to the RW.
- Another advantage is that USB flash drives aren't susceptible to the scratches and dirt that can plague CDs and DVDs. This makes it the perfect store and go device.
USB flash drives now come in almost un-limited configurations: anywhere from a bracelet you can wear to an actual pen that will write! Capacities of these devices range from 128MB all the way up to 32GB.
The Nexcopy USB200PC is an economical solution for data loading to distribute your information via USB flash drives.
Its outstanding performance, reliability and quality will save you 100's of hours in production time and $1,000's of dollars in production costs.The PC based USB Duplicator is thoughtfully designed with enough space between each USB port to accommodate most any flash drive. In addition, the USB200PC has over current protection to safeguard the USB duplicator and flash drives from power spikes sometimes generated from poor construction in USB drives
And it's so easy to use! With its user friendly software interface you can copy to 20 blank USB flash drives simply and automatically. There are no "copy-n-paste" issues, no tedious single drive loading and no hassles. The unit is a PC Based device capable of copying at your flash drives maximum transfer speeds. Using our new USB200PC usb drive copier, our Duplication Services Manager has never been happier! Download a Brochure in PDF format.Specification:
- Copies to 20 flash devices
- Operating Environment: PC Based
- Copies all Audio / Video / Data
- Power: Auto detects 120 / 240
- USB Technology: USB 2.0, compatible with 1.0
- Flash Drive Accommodation: Max 42mm Width x 12mm Height
- Weight 6.8 lbs / 3.08 kg
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm) 200 x 200 x 130PC
- 2.0GHz Processor or 1.8GHz Dual Core Processor or better
- 1GB RAM or 2GB for optimal performance
- Windows XP SP2 or Windows 7
- 2 USB 2.0 high speed ports
- Windows .NET Frameworks (Provided)
USB Duplicator - Key Features
USB Duplicator - Other Features
- Data Collection to extract content off drives [Ideal for Schools and Universities]
- Select Bit-for-Bit binary copy from a Master device [Ideal for Linux distro's or bootable USB drives]
- Toggle On/OFF Read Only Volumes [Ideal for duplication to U3 or Partitioned USB Hard Drives]
- Powerful API for custom integration*
- Toggle ON/OFF Windows drive letter mapping
- Unique Data Steaming to USB drives*
- Selectable bit for bit Verification feature
- Upgrade to 40 port or 60 port USB Duplicator systems
- Copy 20 USB flash drive automatically
- High Speed USB 2.0
- User friendly software interface
- Erase feature for USB flash memory
- Volume naming option for flash drive ID
- Format feature for those pesky unformatted drives
- Supports FAT, FAT32 and NTFS
- Full verification function to ensure accuracy
- Contemporary design with heavy duty case for 24/7 operation
- Copy to any size flash drive combination and from any manufacturer