Nexcopy USB-C200PC - 20 Target PC-based USB-C Duplicator
The USB-C200PC duplicator is Nexcopy's original USB-C duplicator. There are five copy methods for the PC based USB-C duplicator units: File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, Image file Copy and Unique Data Streaming. In addition to these five copy functions, the PC based USB-C Duplicators can read serial numbers from the USB flash drive.
One key advantage that Nexcopy PC based USB-C duplication systems offer is unique data streaming to each USB device. This feature gives you the option to copy dynamic information to each flash drive, or dynamic and static information to each USB drive.
Nexcopy PC based USB-C duplicators are available in this 20 target configuration, as well as 40 target and 60 target configurations.
With optical drives no longer found in most laptops, the USB flash drive is the new standard for data distribution. With the many advantages of USB-C, USB-C drives are becoming more and more common.
Please noted that Nexcopy offers USB-C duplicators with more advanced functions such as USB write protection, USB CD-ROM partitions, dual partitions (2LUN), serial number control and descriptor field settings. Please contact Media Supply for more information on Nexcopy's advanced USB-C duplicators.
Nexcopy USB-C200PC Specifications
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Number of targets: 20
- USB ports required: 2
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 and backward compatible
- Dimensions: 200mm x 200mm x 130mm
- Flash drive socket accommodation: Max (W x H) 42mm x 12mm
- Weight: 6.8lbs / 3.08kg
- Power: 110 / 230 (selectable)
- PC connected
- Software: Nexcopy Drive Manager Software, written in U.S.A.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- Min PC requirements: 2GB RAM, 1.5Ghz processor or better
- Windows 32/64 bit
- Operating temperature: 40F - 165F
- Operating humidity: 20% - 85%
- Warranty: 1 year
- Certified: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Software support: Unlimited with free updates
Nexcopy USB-C Duplicator Features
- Five Copy Methods:
- File Copy
- Copy Add
- Device Copy
- IMG Copy
- Unique Data Streaming
- Supports bootable functions for any device
- Supports all formats: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFS, Proprietary, Etc.
- Short or Full device copy for optimal speed performance
- Does not require drive letters from host PC
- Selectable bit by bit verification function
- Embedded checksum verification with all jobs
- User friendly software interface
- Password protect Job Setup area, ideal for IT Managers
- Create .img archive files of a master USB drive
- Unique data streaming to each USB-C port
- Data collection feature for extracting content off flash drives
- Quick task bar for quick functions: Format, Delete, Naming, Etc.
- Clearly marked sockets on bezel to ID specific devices
- USB 2.0 system, 20 target, 110|220