Microboards Copywriter USB and SD Card Flash Drive Duplicators
Copy USB flash/thumb drives or SD/microSD cards in a flash with the Microboards CopyWriter line of Flash Duplicators. Available in 7, 11 or 15-slot towers, users can make up to 15 copies at a time in a single system. The CopyWriter Flash Duplicator is easy to use and reliable.
- Asynchronous copying technology and a large memory cache allows for every slot to operate independently.
- Copy jobs of any size and permit target devices to be unloaded and loaded on the fly. As soon as a slot signals ready, you can remove the finished, copied media and insert another blank device.
- No PC required, so its easy for any user.
- Bit-level comparison ensures a successful copy every time.
- All current formats (Fat 16, Fat 32) are supported, and the unit is backed by Microboards' industry-leading support with a one-year warranty and lifetime phone support.
- CopyWriter Flash Duplicators can also be used to erase content from flash devices, leaving you with a clean, unformatted device.