Contact Us for Availability
Engineered for reliable robust performance with industrial grade robotics, the Rimage Maestro NBD meets the world's most challenging digital content demands for USB technology. Advanced features such as flexible memory and case size options combine with our new software suite bring you unrivaled performance and quality.
Superb Printing - Everest EncoreCP
Maestro systems have the world's best full-color thermal printers, providing top of the line printing and industrial-grade production in one robust package.
By utilizing a modular approach, the Maestro can allow production of up to four different capacity and speed data modules and up to two sizes of cases at once. With a 100 cart input capacity and up to a 200 card output capacity standard, Maestro systems offer flexibility. The reliable Rimage robotics are designed to output USBs continuously for years.
No Embedded Computer
Non-embedded model that connects via USB to customer provided computer
Powerful Software Suite
The Maestro is powered by Rimage Automation Suite, a new software suite designed for the latest generation of automation systems from Rimage. This includes:
- Quick Design software for label creation
- AutoConductor for submitting jobs and monitoring system status
- Powerful APIs to allow for seamless integration into users workflows
To get the Rimage Maestro Product Brochure, click HERE
For more information on the Rimage Maestro USB Publisher please Call Media Supply at 888-544-3222 or Send Us and Email.
- Two USB case size options: thumb drive and pocket drive
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 options in 5 different size
- Four 25 data module input magazines
- Four 25 case input magazines
- 200-USB rotating carousel for output
- 360 degree visible status light Multi-line LCD status display
- Rimage Automation Suite (RAS): A full set of software tools enabling unique artwork design, job submission, control center operation, production monitoring and custom application creation.
- Rimage Quick Design™ Label creation software included
- Rimage AutoConductor™ Submit jobs, control and manage the system, locally or over the network included
- Power Specifications: 100-240 VAC, 60/50 Hz, 3.9-2.6 AMP, 500 watt Maximum
- Height: 22"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 24"
- Weight without Printer: 108 Lbs.
- Weight with Encore Printer: 152 Lbs.
- Warranty: 12 months
|1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Extended Maintenance Agreements are Available|
|Input Capacity: Four 25-capacity magazines / 100 USB cards total
Output Bin Capacity: 200 USBs
|Two USB case size options: thumb drive and pocket drive
USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 options in 5 different sizes
|Non-embedded model that connects via USB to customer provided computer|
|USB 3.1 Gen 1 Data Modules: 8GB up to 128GB capacities
Two Case sizes:
Thumb Drive (54mm x 25mm x 7mm)
Pocket Drive (85.5mm x 54mm x 7mm)